Pre-registration for the MEADFA Conference 2015 is open until 5 November. Don’t miss it!
Registration fee: €820 (€720 for MEADFA/TFWA members)
- Save 30% on registration fee from the fourth person onwards in your company
- Pre-register before 20 October and secure your accommodation in Dead Sea-Jordan at a special rate
- Pre-register before 24 October and your name will be entered into the MEADFA grand raffle
By pre-registering you will gain:
- Entrance to the two day conference including the networking facilities
- Seat at your preferred workshop session on 23 November
- Access to the Opening Cocktail on 22 November
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner on 23 November
For further details or questions on registration, please contact the Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER
Online pre-registration is open
from 3 September to 5 November.
Benefit from preferential hotels tariffs negotiated by MEADFA for the 2015 Conference attendees.
Please note that rooms reserved after 20 October will be subject to availability. Fulfilment for bookings can only be made via the official hotels websites / MEADFA Conference section.
Royal Jordanian is the Official Carrier for 2015 Conference.
Royal Jordanian is pleased to extend a 15% discount on the selling fares for the delegates attending the MEADFA Conference on 23-24 November 2015 in Dead Sea-Jordan. Bookings can only be made via www.rj.com
Promotion code: Automatically generated at the end of the pre-registration process.
Validity dates: 17 November – 04 December 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- Discount applicable: 15% off on the selling fares for available fares and classes from/to Amman.
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Royal Jordanian operates direct flights.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
The 2015 MEADFA Conference is kindly supported by the Jordan Tourism Board.
The Jordan Tourism board will provide the transportation for our delegates to and/or from the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center and the conference official hotels.
SEE THE SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING CONFERENCE
FIND OUT WHO WILL GIVE SPEACH THIS YEAR